Kirchner Health and Life Sciences Integrated Focus Area is built upon a foundation of decades of health and life science experience in both private and public enterprises. The Health and Life Sciences Group is comprised of individuals who have deep operational, transactional and/or investment expertise and skills in related industries. When paired with deep domain-specific expertise and scientific credibility, the result is a formidable resource for early and mid market companies and inventors attempting to crystalize value from their intellectual property.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
Patrick McNees PhD
- 36 years of operational and research experience
- Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Enterprise Development of Health Professions University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Responsible for over a dozen inventions and other intellectual property in health and life science
- 25 years of operational and advisory experience
- Previously held high level positions with numerous healthcare multi-nationals
- In-depth knowledge of medical device and pharmaceuticals market
- 20 years of operational and investment experience
- Extensive advisory experience with life science companies in all stages of development
- Current/past director at numerous life science companies
- 25 years of operational experience
- Former President & CEO of Botaneco Corp, an emerging health sciences company
- Experienced with commercialization of science-based technologies.
- Extensive sales, marketing, manufacturing and senior management experience in health science
Corrine McIsaac President & CEO, Health Outcomes Worldwide
Using only senior team members, the Health and Life Sciences Group employs a proprietary “lifecycle partnership” approach where tailored solutions can precisely match situation-specific needs. From invention to IP license and from startup to exit, we offer individualized solutions that create value.
- Works with inventors to place their IP.
- Provides advisory services, including assessments and strategic planning.
- Provides interim management services, workouts and restructuring
- Provides transactional services including buy-side mandates (non-organic growth) and sell-side (liquidity).
- Provides intellectual property support and licensing services.
Our primary goal is to crystalize and maximize the value of health and life science intellectual property and companies. Our highly tailored solutions for each engagement help us meet objectives that move us toward reaching our goal.
Our team’s unparalleled experience base in health and life sciences includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Clinical trial design
- Cost effectiveness analysis
- Statistical modeling
- Behavior analysis
- Wound care
- Data mining
- Technology supported healthcare
- Long term care
- Home health care
We have worked with and are in regular contact with a significant majority of the Strategics in the Health & Life Sciences Industry.
To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.