The Health & Life Sciences sector boasts some of the most promising and potentially rewarding early stage companies today. Our industry knowledge paired with our deep experience offer significant value add to your company or investment at any stage of its lifecycle. Download our Fact Sheet.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
Patrick McNees PhD
- 36 years of operational and research experience
- Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Enterprise Development of Health Professions University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Responsible for over a dozen inventions and other intellectual property in health and life science
- 30 years of experience in the Health and Life Sciences sector
- Previously served as Chief Executive Officer of the Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Dr. Giroir currently serves on the Scientific Advisory Boards of the Cancer Moonshots Program at MD Anderson Cancer Center, the A. Alfred Taubman Medical Research Institute at the University of Michigan, the Institute for Patient Safety at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, and is a member of the Board of Directors of Esperance Pharmaceuticals.
Greg Stephens, President, The Capstone Medical Products Group, Inc.
Within the health and life sciences sector our more specific expertise includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Clinical trial design
- Cost effectiveness analysis
- Statistical modeling and data analytics
- Behavior analysis
- Wound care
- Data mining
- Technology supported healthcare
- Long term care
- Home health care
We have worked with and are in regular contact with the majority of the strategics in the Health & Life Sciences industry. To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.
Listen to our Business of Wound Care webinars.