The Health & Life Sciences sector boasts some of the most promising and potentially rewarding early stage companies today. Our industry knowledge paired with our deep experience offer significant value add to your company or investment at any stage of its lifecycle.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
Patrick McNees PhD
- 36 years of operational and research experience
- Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Enterprise Development of Health Professions University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Responsible for over a dozen inventions and other intellectual property in health and life science
- 25 years of operational and advisory experience
- Previously held high level positions with numerous healthcare multi-nationals
- In-depth knowledge of medical device and pharmaceuticals market
- 30 years of alternative investment, business development, corporate strategy and advisory experience
- Lead the corporate equity function at the 3rd largest pharmaceutical company, Aventis Capital, a subsidiary of Aventis SA
- Serves on the Advisory Council of the International Centre for Healthcare Innovation
- 15 years experience in the healthcare sector specializing in wound care and hyperbaric medicine
- Author of the Scottsdale Wound Management Guide, a leading clinical manual for wound care practitioners.
Corrine McIsaac President & CEO, Health Outcomes Worldwide
- Over 20 years of experience in operating, growing and investing.
- Founded VitalMed Inc which provides staffing and related services for anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists.
- Founded MedPartners, Inc. (now Caremark Rx, Inc. – acquired by CVS) four months after incorporation.
Within the health and life sciences sector our more specific expertise includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Clinical trial design
- Cost effectiveness analysis
- Statistical modeling and data analytics
- Behavior analysis
- Wound care
- Data mining
- Technology supported healthcare
- Long term care
- Home health care
We have worked with and are in regular contact with the majority of the strategics in the Health & Life Sciences industry. To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.
To register for the second annual Business of Wound Care One-Day Meeting on Thursday, October 16, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV click here.
Listen to our Business of Wound Care webinars.