We offer a full range of fund advisory services to private equity and venture capital fund as well as family offices and fundless sponsors supporting the work they do and their portfolio companies.
We offer a full range of fund advisory services to family offices and fundless sponsors as well as private equity and venture capital funds supporting the work they do and their portfolio companies. Learn more by viewing our fact sheet.
Outsourced operating partner
- Operational Diagnostics – A complete review of operations from independent, senior operators with years of experience leading organizations through difficult situations. Our diagnostic services provide valuable insights to portfolio managers, Boards of Directors and shareholders.
- Operational Advisory – Our unique platform provides Funds with significant, “real life” operating and investment experience.
- Exit Preparation – evaluate a portfolio company’s preparedness for an exit, identify gaps and opportunities, develop an exit plan and work with you and company management to progress to an exit.
- Interim Management/Workout/Turnarounds – Full C-suite of executives who have decades of experience and who apply rigorous process expertise to every engagement. We have 30 years experience repairing, restoring and developing company value for our clients.
Clients can leverage the Kirchner team and network to source qualified investment opportunities. We have extensive contacts built on long corporate and personal histories including clients, portfolio companies, portfolio company stakeholders and general contact networks. We provide an experienced perspective on opportunities and a disciplined screening process.
We have a unique and wide ranging perspective on Impact and provide services to family offices and PE/VC funds such as:
- Portfolio assessment
- Integration of existing and new investments
- Portfolio construction
- Ongoing evaluation and measurement