The Environmental Technologies sector is very complex, both scientifically and technically. Understanding the science behind innovations and the requirements to bring them to market are key. Our proprietary methodology allows us to support and add value to environmental technologies companies (and their stakeholders) at every stage of their lifecycle.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
- 20 years of operational and investment experience in the sector
- John has managed investments and served on the boards of several Energy, Oilfield Services and Cleantech companies.
- In 2009 John was recruited to head up the Wind Alliance, a Public/Private/ University Consortium.
- 20 years of operational and investment experience
- Vast experience with investments in cleantech domain
- Current/past director at numerous cleantech companies
- 15 years of transaction experience, with M&A and financings worth over $750 million
- Particular experience in the areas of water treatment, energy efficiency, renewable power, and waste management
- Has appeared as speaker and panel member at numerous Cleantech conferences
John Trbovich, General Partner MILCOM Venture Partners
Within the environmental technologies sector our more specific expertise includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Energy (all sectors)
- Water & Wastewater
- Advanced Materials
- Agriculture / Aquaculture
- Recycling & Waste
- Manufacturing and Industrial
We have worked with and are in regular contact with the majority of the strategics in the environmental technologies sector. To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.