Kirchner Cleantech and Energy Efficiency Integrated Focus Area has been built upon a foundation of decades of experience. We have built relevant and critical skills and expertise in all areas of growth, development and creating liquidity events throughout the lifecycle of early and mid market enterprises. During this period, we have worked in various capacities with a number of companies and investors in the cleantech* industry.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
- 20 years of operational and investment experience
- Vast experience with investments in cleantech domain
- Current/past director at numerous cleantech companies
- 22 years of operational and transactional experience
- Intimate knowledge of cleantech market
- Current/past director at numerous technology companies
- 15 years of advisory and operations experience
- Public market expert
- Current/past advisor to numerous cleantech companies
- 15 years of transaction experience, with M&A and financings worth over $750 million
- Particular experience in the areas of water treatment, energy efficiency, renewable power, and waste management
- Has appeared as speaker and panel member at numerous Cleantech conferences
- John Trbovich, General Partner MILCOM Venture Partners
This has led us to establish the Kirchner Cleantech and Energy Efficiency Focus Area, a practice group dedicated to cleantech & energy efficiency that offers a proprietary lifecycle methodology whereby we can support and add value to cleantech & energy efficiency companies (and their stakeholders) at every stage from start-up to exit.
Our group offers:
- Advisory services including strategic planning and assessments.
- Hands-on services including interim management, workouts and restructuring.
- Transactional services including buy-side (non-organic growth) and sell-side (liquidity).
Our team’s unparalleled experience base in cleantech and energy efficiency includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Energy (all sectors)
- Water & Wastewater
- Advanced Materials
- Agriculture / Aquaculture
- Recycling & Waste
- Manufacturing and Industrial
We have worked with and are in regular contact with a significant majority of the Strategics in the Cleantech and; Energy Efficiency Industry.
To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.
*(Cleantech refers broadly to intellectual property, technology, products and services that (i) improve operational performance, productivity, or efficiency while reducing costs, inputs, energy consumption, waste, or pollution; or (ii) harness renewable materials and energy sources, dramatically reduce the use of natural resources, and cut or eliminate emissions and wastes)