The Agriculture and Food sector is led by innovation and new technologies. In such a vital and constantly changing industry you need the right experts to help you when you come to a fork in the road. We offer a proprietary methodology whereby we can support and add value to Agriculture and Food companies (and their stakeholders) at every stage from start-up to exit. For more details view our fact sheet.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
- 20 years of operational and investment experience
- Managing Director of $45M agri-food technologies fund
- Professional Agrologist
- Current/past director at numerous agricultural companies
- 40 years of operational, transactional and investment experience
- Twice named Entrepreneur of the Year for agriculture ventures
- Co-managing two funds with 18 agricultural investee companies
- 20 years in fund management
- Sits on multiple ag-related boards
- Presented a market-based technology commercialization strategy to a gathering of world agricultural experts assembled at the World Bank to discuss the nine billion person challenge that led to the creation of the Food Security Group
- Advisory Board of the Hunger Solutions Institute
- 35 years experience in consulting and market research in the pesticide, fertilizer and biotechnology industries
- Founded Agricultural Information Services brining new technology to agricultural input suppliers
- Worked for the Battelle Memorial Institute, for 11 years developing their agricultural inputs activities.
Joe Vidal CEO, Bioriginal
Within the agriculture and food sector our more specific expertise includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Advanced fertilizers
- Water management
- Seeds and genetics
- By-product reuse
- Nutraceuticals & nutritional products
- Industrial bioproducts
- Food processing
- Animal health
We have worked with and are in regular contact with the majority of the strategics in the Agriculture and Food industry. To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.
For details on our 2013 webinar: Agribusiness M&A and Private Equity 2013 Outlook.