The Agriculture and Food sector is led by innovation and new technologies. In such a vital and constantly changing industry you need the right experts to help you when you come to a fork in the road. We offer a proprietary methodology whereby we can support and add value to Agriculture and Food companies (and their stakeholders) at every stage from start-up to exit. For more details view our fact sheet.
Our prominent domain experts in this focus area include:
- 20 years of operational and investment experience
- Managing Director of $45M agri-food technologies fund
- Professional Agrologist
- Current/past director at numerous agricultural companies
- 20+ years in fund management focused on agriculture and energy
- Sits on multiple ag-related boards
- Internationally recognized speaker on entrepreneurial agricultural solutions in underserved capital markets including at the World Bank
- Partner in Food Security Group, Director with Kirchner Food Fellowship and Advisory Board of the Hunger Solutions Institute
- 35 years experience in consulting and market research in the pesticide, fertilizer and biotechnology industries
- Founded Agricultural Information Services brining new technology to agricultural input suppliers
- Worked for the Battelle Memorial Institute, for 11 years developing their agricultural inputs activities.
- 25+ years of experience in agricultural biotechnology and genomics R&D and commercialization.
- Biochemist with experience across full spectrum of company and technology development.
- Inventor of 15 granted patents and 39 patent applications.
Joe Vidal CEO, Bioriginal
Within the agriculture and food sector our more specific expertise includes (but is not limited to) companies in:
- Advanced fertilizers
- Water management
- Seeds and genetics
- By-product reuse
- Nutraceuticals & nutritional products
- Industrial bioproducts
- Food processing
- Animal health
We have worked with and are in regular contact with the majority of the strategics in the Agriculture and Food industry. To learn how we can put our domain expertise to work for you contact us.
For details on our 2013 webinar: Agribusiness M&A and Private Equity 2013 Outlook.